Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wind Up


You are
[] short,
[X] 5′4?-5′5?
[] 5′5?-5′6?
[] 5′6?-5′7?
[] 5′8?-5′9?
[] 5′10? and up
Your confessions:
[] I’m afraid of silence
[] I am really ticklish
[] I’m afraid of the dark
[] I’ve collected comic books
[] I sometimes shut out others
[] I open up to others TOO easily
[X] I read the newspaper (I rarely do now!)
[X] I love Disney movies
[] I am a sucker for gorgeous eyes
[X] I am a sucker for a gorgeous smile
[] I don’t kill bugs
[] I have “x”s in my screen name
[X] I bake well
[] I have worn pajamas to class
[] I love Martha Stewart
[X] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS (during my primary school days, LOL)
[X] I love to laugh
[] I can’t swallow pills
[] I bite my nails
[] I play computer games when I’m bored
[] I have gotten lost in the city
[] I have gone out in public in my pajamas
[] I have made out in an elevator
[] I have been skydiving
[] I have been bungee jumping
[] I have bitten someone
[] I have egged or T.P.ed a house/car
[] I have smashed a car
[X] I have been fired (it wasn't even my fault, honest.)
Have you ever?
[] seen a shooting star
[] joke proposed to anyone
[] gotten stitches
[] eaten Sushi
[X] gotten the chicken pox
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[] Been on a cruise ship
[] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[] Been on a plane by yourself
[] had surgery
[] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[X] been on stage
[] gotten a black eye
[X] memorized all the dialogue in a movie (High School Musical, believe or not.)
[] watched an entire baseball game
Do you like?
[X] old movies
[] musicals
[X] blasting music in your car
[X] gameboy Pokemon
[X] doughnuts
[X] animals
[X] coffee
[X] tea
[] summer
[X] winter


TWO’S OF EVERY KIND
Two Names You Go By:
Zaf and Fira (my family calls me this sometimes)

Two things you are wearing right now:
glasses and sleeveless top!

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation:
London and Cordova

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now:
Going shopping and also my final exam (lol so ironic)

Two favorite animals:
Cats and rabbits

Two Reasons you’re doing this survey:
Because of boredom and preventing myself from taking a nap.

Spell your name without vowels:
Zfrh.

How many pairs of jeans do you own?:
Hmmmm. 5...or 6?

What color(s) do you wear most often?
Blue and red.

What’s for dinner tonight?
Rice, fried egg and rendang chicken!

Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes I am, alhamdulillah :)

[Do you own a?}
- PS2: no
- XBOX: nope
- PSP: no
- Gamecube: nahhh
- Digital Camera: yeah, if my parents' one counts :P

In what state or country do you want to go to school after high school?
I'm already studying locally but I've always wanted to study in the UK or Australia.

Do you shop at stores like Aeropostale and American Eagle?
Noooo.

How do you make money?:
I don't anymore. I used to work. But that was only for a month (HAHAHA).

Last thing you bought?:
Waffles. Mhmmmm.

How’s the weather?:
It's already dusk. Nice and breezy!

When did you start summer break?:
We don't have summerrrr.

Do you own big sunglasses?:
Yes.

What should you be doing right now?:
...study. But we already did 4 hours of revising!

Who did you hug today?:
No one :(

How many beds did you lay in yesterday?:
Only one. DUH.

What color shirt are you wearing?:
White.

Name one thing that you do everyday?
EAT.

Whats the color are your bedroom walls?:
Apartment : white, I wish I could paint it. House : pale pink.

How much cash do you have on you right now?
Let's see. About Rm50 lol.

What’s your favorite sport?:
Badminton, gymnastics.

Q: When was the last time you saw your dad?
Like, last Sunday.

Q: What did you have for dinner last night?
Fried egg, rice and vegetables.

Q: Look to your left, what do you see?
My window overlooking the beautiful dusk sky :D

Q:Do you have plants in your room?:
No, I would love to, though.

Q: Whats your favorite starbucks drink?
I have NEVER drank Starbucks until last Monday, and it was a green tea frappucino. So yeah that's my favourite for now haha.

Q: Recent time you were really upset?
Like last week because I won't be able to go to Jonas Brothers' concert in 2 weeks. BOOHOO :(((

Sorry, I just got bored. Okbyeeee.

xoxo,
Zafirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone actually has something to say? Cool :)