Friday, October 5, 2012

Worst Prankster Ever


I learn new things about myself sometimes.

And what I'm gonna write in this post is the fact that I can't prank anyone. I just couldn't.

It's not that I can't be good at it, I just don't have the guts to prank. I'm not saying that I'm a goody-two-shoes, because God knows that's too much of a lame trait to possess (lol). I don't really know, to be frank. I just hate the fact that people are in a miserable state because of my doing. And even though people will eventually know that it's just a joke, I don't like it if a person suffers because of me, although it's only for a  short amount of time.

And pranksters go all the way. All. The. Way. They ridicule people to the highest degree of extremity. I remember my housemate telling me that she put pencil shavings into her friend's water bottle. That's not really extreme, but if I was thinking of doing so, I would be all worried like "What if she dies because she swallowed some of the shavings?" or "What if she found out it was me who pranked her and wants to report me?". My housemate said that she resembled the Devil with her pranking habit, haha. I don't think she pranks people often now, she just bullies them (including moi) until they cry. Okay well, not really.

I hate myself for not being spontaneous and fun sometimes. I do enjoy seeing people prank each other, because watching the look of confusion across people's faces is really amusing. But I wouldn't prank anyone myself. Sorry for being a boring bag of dull cardboard, but I guess this is just who I am.

One thing's for sure though, I can be really sarcastic if I want to.

I guess that's my way of ridiculing people. If I'm really pissed about something or someone, then be prepared to get the worst kind of insult you could ever get. Okay, I can't really boast on that, because other people are so much better in insults than myself. I'm not saying I'm kind either, but I do have my moments. Verbal abuse is my thing, not pranking. Occasional times of messing around is compulsory though, not saying that I don't get involved in pranking entirely, but if it's someone that I'm dear with then you can count me in.

I'm bored. And quiz is over, so I have the whole day to laze around. Weeee!

xoxo,
Zafirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone actually has something to say? Cool :)