Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Won't Forget





24th October 2012 - Jonas Brothers' first ever concert in Malaysia at Stadium Negara.

Do you know how long I've been waiting for this day to come? If you've been in my room, you would see tons of JoBros posters and CDs lying around and dated back in '07. 5 years I have waited. And my dreams have finally came true.

It was my first concert, and I got to be at the pit. Imagine that! My birthday was 4 days ago and this was the best birthday present I've ever gotten, so far. (it's hard to actually top this one, but it's possible! Lol.) The whole concert was, shall I say, AMAZINGGG. The old songs brought back so many memories, and I was happy to reminisce last night. I couldn't describe how I felt when I first saw Joe, Nick and Kevin onstage. I thought I was going to lose it.

Needless to say, I'm still having a hard time believing that it was them that I saw last night. 

Let's talk about the photos! Haha.

1) The first two photos : the ticket and VIP pass, as well as shot of the brothers up close. Sadly, (I'm still crying over this one) I didn't get to actually meet the boys and shake their hands. But my sister and cousin did, so she let me keep the VIP pass and shirt, heheh.

2) My sister and the boys. CRYCRYCRY.

3) I looked up the concert photos online and found my face. LMAO. I'm still laughing over this one. Found it on MSN. (I edited this post. I actually found this photo and the one below it 2 days after the concert.)

4) While I had a photo of me smiling at the camera, my sister and cousin had no such luck. Found a candid photo from Flickr of the two of them looking all frustrated at something. All of the others were smiling, though.

Best. Night. Ever. 

The best thing was, I had a biochemistry mid-course exam today...and I didn't study that much. LOL. Thank god I managed to answer okay-ish.

xoxo,
Zafirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone actually has something to say? Cool :)